Dr. Caleb Mike Mulongo
University Medical Officer
The following are the services that Laikipia University Medical Centre offers;-
- High quality comprehensive health care on a 24 hr 7 days basis
- Primary care
- Urgent/Emergency care
- HIV/AIDS Testing & Counseling (H.T.C)
The Medical Department is managed by a health team comprising one medical doctor assisted by other highly qualified and experienced health professionals and support staff.
- Quality primary care consultation free of charge 24/7
- Free lab and pharmacy service
- Patients with predetermined chronic conditions co-pay for Pharmaceutical products.
- Inpatient care (brief) for moderate cases not requiring referral.
- Referral for specialized cases to facilities convenient to client/ family and they bear the cost.
- Preventive health care and health promotion.
- Students to liase with halls officer/custodian to link them with the facility in case of Emergency.
- HIV/AIDS testing and counseling
- Family planning services
- Free – primary care consultation -;
– Sick visits ] for Staff & Dependents
– Follow up visits ]
- Fee for service subsidized Lab, Pharmacy and Nursing services.
- Emergency care
- Referral for Specialized, Dental and Optical services
- HIV/AIDS Testing & counseling.
- Medical certification for workers by P.H.O at Subsidized rates.
- Prior authorization is mandatory for all referrals or admissions.
- Staff must avail their staff ID/Employment Number at facility.
- Main Campus
- Clinics at the Satellite Campuses.
- Emergency Contact Number 0705824331
- Compliments and Complaints- 0705824371
Welcome to the Medical Department.
For more information Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org