DIRECTORATE OF RESEARCH AND CONSULTANCY
MONITORING AND EVALUATION
University research is expected to generate benefits to various segments of society in terms expanding the frontiers of knowledge as well as contributing to socio-economic development of nations. To accomplish there is need for an effective monitoring and evaluation system that can track the research results and communicate such results in terms of guiding decision-making or application of knowledge. This also facilitates feedback to relevant stakeholders in order to take timely and corrective measures capable delivering desired benefits.
LU Monitoring and Evaluation
Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) is an integral part of Laikipia University research works. It is used to assess progress, to measure projects/programmes efficiency and effectiveness as well as provide opportunities to learn and engage for better outputs/ outcomes or impacts.
Research tools for M&E
We help provide clients with the necessary tools to critically reflect at individual or organizational levels in their works. Below are the basic tools for M&E
- Format and guidelines for submitting research proposals
- Format guidelines for submitting LU Journals Papers
- Format for review and evaluation of research proposal
- Format for Contractual agreement for researchers
- Project registration form
- Format for research Progress Report
- Format for Final/Terminal Research Report