Ms. Carolyn Odiyo
To pro-actively avail user-centred library services to the community.
To provide quality services that enhance teaching, learning and research for fostering
valued transformation of society.
GOAL OF THE LIBRARY
To provide excellent information resources to the users.
LIBRARY CORE VALUES
- Our users are the core of all our operations.
- The Library staff are a valuable resource.
- Challenges are overcome while quality remains uncompromised.
FUNCTIONS OF THE LIBRARY
- Select and acquire relevant information resources for our users.
- Organize the resources using professional standards.
- Disseminate information through current awareness and selective dissemination of information, among other strategies, to ensure users exploit the resources.
- Provide guidance to the library’s resources through user education.
- Use of technology to make information resources accessible to the users.
- Recruit and develop qualified and dedicated staff to provide services professionally.
- Provide a wide range of services to our users to support their scholarly endeavours.
- Electronic resources
- The library subscribes to e-resources.
- Electronic databases are also available.
- Books and Journals
The Library has 30,000 volumes and has subscribed to a number of print journals.
- Newspapers and magazines
The Library has a wide variety of dailies and informative magazines.
- Past Examination Papers
University past examination papers are available to help users in their preparations for examinations.
- Theses and Dissertations
They are available for Masters and Doctorate levels on a variety of subjects.
- Newspaper indexes
Indexing is done on topics relevant to users.
- Library Catalogue Database
The Library has an updated catalogue of all the Library’s collection for users’ searching.
- Inter-library loan
Resources are borrowed from cooperating libraries according to the users’ need.
Welcome to the University Library.
For more Information, Please Contact :